Home » Bar
33 Church Street
Enjoy panoramic views of the River Ness in one of the most stylish riverside restaurants Inverness has to offer. Join us in the Bar and choose from our great selection of Cocktails, Craft Gins, Beers & Whisky in the stylish surroundings of 33 Church Street Bar & Brasserie… The perfect place to meet.
To celebrate the Brits’ love affair with gin we have introduced a range of 6 gins, representing a cross section of flavour profiles. We use these to create the best gin and tonics around!
- Sipsmith, London – UK Perfect when served with: Lime wedge (£8 Small, £13 Large)
- Monkey 47, Black Forest – Germany Perfect when served with: Grapefruit peel (£10.50 Small, £18 Large)
- The Botanist, Islay – Scotland – UK Perfect when served with: Thyme & Lemon (£8.5 Small, £14 Large)
- Masons Lavender, Bedale – North Yorkshire – UK Perfect when served with: Orange Zest & Black Peppercorns (£8 Small, £13 Large)
Enjoy one of our superb cocktails in the stylish surroundings of The 33 Church Street Bar & Brasserie at Mercure Inverness Hotel.
Relax before or after your meal, soak up the tranquil atmosphere or use it as the perfect place to meet friends.
- Espresso Martini – Ketel One vodka, espresso coffee, Kahlua, sugar (£8.00)
- Signature Winter G&T (Bartender’s favourite) – Tanqueray gin, tonic, lime, ginger, star anise (£9.00)
- Classic Mojito – Bacardi rum muddled with fresh mint, lime, brown sugar, topped with soda (£8.50)
And whilst you’re enjoying a drink at 33 Church Street Bar, try our delicious bar snacks to cure those food cravings whilst meeting and waiting for friends.
- Salt & pepper Squid, served with chilli soy dipping sauce (£3.50)
- Pork crackling, served with a spiced apple sauce (£3.00)
- Handmade sausage roll, served with blackberry ketchup (£3.50)
- Beetroot, goats cheese and candied walnut Crostini (£3.50)